Keep food and litter away from pets that should not get to it!
“MeowSpace® is INGENIOUS!”
• Separate cats while they eat
• Choose which pets have access to specific food
• Keep the litter box away from the dogs
• Provide a safe space for a bullied cat or pet
SEVERAL MEOWSPACE ENTRY SYSTEMS:
The MeowSpace System solves
common multiple-pet household problems such as:
• Having to monitor your pets around feeding time
• Having to feed special food due to Obesity, Diabetes, Food Allergies, Urinary Tract Infections, and other Diseases and Disorders
• Bullying at the Food Bowl
• Cats eating one another’s food
• Dogs eating cat food, or ingesting cat poo out of the litter box
The MeowSpace® is a fully protective pet enclosure designed to help you feed your cats and dogs separately, without having to police them, or keep your pets in separate rooms all day. Used to hold the litter box, it will keep your dogs away from the cat’s poop, too. Policing pets can be very frustrating. The MeowSpace® eliminates the policing around food and/or litter.
The Front Panel has a locking pet door, accessible only to the pet who is designated to enter. This pet either wears a small access device on its collar or has an inserted Microchip ID that is programmed to the door, and unlocks the door for them when they begin to enter. Pets without a programmed access device cannot open the door nor enter the MeowSpace®, thereby keeping them away from litter or food.
CHOICE OF DOOR ACCESS SYSTEMS
You may choose from either a Magnetic Door System, Radio Frequency Identification Device (RFID) System, the Micro-Chip System that works without needing a collar on your pet, or the Dual RFID tag/Microchip System that gives you a choice to use either the RFID tag or embedded Microchip, and offers a timer for the door entry.
In addition, the design of the Bully Barriers™ panels around the door prevent other pets from sneaking or bullying their way into the enclosure while the designated pet is going in or coming out. The result? Cat obesity, feline diabetes and other diseases can be controlled, and no more sick dogs from eating the cats’ food or feces. But most important, no more frustrated pet owners!